Monday, November 4, 2013

Food Trip : My Favorite "TAHO"

Tahô
Taho is a Philippine snack food made of fresh soft/silken tofu, arnibal, and sago pearl. This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and taho peddlers can be found all over the country.
This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and taho peddlers can be found all over the country.
 How to make Taho from scratch...
 better cook my own TAHO now :-)
YUMMY !!!
 A cup of taho
Origin
Place of origin Philippines
Details
Course Dessert, snack
Serving temperature Warm or room temperature
Main ingredient(s) Silken tofu, arnibal (brown sugar syrup), sago pearls
Approximate calories
per serving
323[1]

note: Researched thru Wikipedia .. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hello, My taho cooked quickly, do I have to wait 45 minutes before opening rice cooker? It is in warm status right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. My taho did not come out right. Do you put on cook or just warm?

    ReplyDelete