Saturday, December 14, 2013

Heart Moments ...Perfect Stay at Quest Hotel, Cebu City

Staying in Cebu is always a great experience.
This time I stayed at .....
 Even it’s an overnight experience only …It was the “Best” !
Arrived around 9am...but have to wait 2pm for the check-in policy time... but they received my luggages so I can report and do my work first and will just return ...
 As i returned back, nice seeing this children singing at the lobby...
 
Quest Front Desk Personnel are so accommodating and friendly...
and they gave me a very nice location...
room# 800.. corner area of the hotel 
 Great View!!!
 mmmm..would love to swim :-)
 
Sharing with you Room# 800...
Awesome!
 
 
 love the shower room :-)
 
 
alone in this big bed ...lol
 
 
 so complete.... Working while Resting :-)
Brewing Coffee while working :-)
huge mirror...checking closet ...

 
 love this ...
 yes...my things :-)
night mode....
 
 
 
YES!!!
ENJOY!!!
Quest Hotel located at Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines
t: +63 32 4025999
f: +63 32 4025986
e: CebuInfo@Quest-Hotels.Com








No comments:

Post a Comment